Re: running FLUKA in GRID (length of $FLUPRO)

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 23:05:58 CET

    Is it really a problem? One can make a symbolic link with a short name:

    ln -s /var/tmp/edg_wl_scratch/WMS_wn071_027819_https_3a_2f_2flcg16.sinp.
    msu.ru_3a9000_2fPGSM9IKSvubEyi7hGEc3mw /home/shortname/

    and setenv FLUPRO /home/shortname

    Or am I wrong?

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025