[Fwd: Re: Fluka crash while using RADDECAY option]

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 16:56:44 CET

    attached mail follows:

    Thomas Otto, SC-RP a écrit :

    > Sebastien,
    >
    > I just copied your input file and made it run for 150 000 particles (1
    > run) on my SLC3-Linux system - no problem. Could it be related to your
    > operation system ?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Thomas Otto
    >
    > Sebastien WURTH wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Fluka users and developpers,

    Hello Thomas, Alfredo, users,

    I did just a new run (5 cycles requested) with a new executable
    including setsig.o routine given by Alfredo (thank you).
    It crashes at second cycle actually, after 72000 primaries (consulting
    target002.err, the last seed is *338904D1*), it says "floating point
    exception" in the terminal.
    The gdb message is now :

    ***
    [wurth@ipnscr01 fluka_12066]$ gdb ~/fluka2006/flukabug core.12244
    GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.1post-1.20040607.43rh)
    conditions.
    There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
    This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...Using host
    libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

    Failed to read a valid object file image from memory.
    Core was generated by `/home/wurth/fluka2006/flukabug'.
    *Program terminated with signal 8, Arithmetic exception.

    warning: svr4_current_sos: Can't read pathname for load map:
    Input/output error

    Cannot access memory at address 0xb7f81000
    #0 0x081a7f41 in slgmbt_ (ia=Cannot access memory at address 0xbf97fff0
    ) at slgmbt.f:36
    36 slgmbt.f: No such file or directory.*
           * in slgmbt.f*
    ***

    It refers to a slgmbt.f file, I'm know trying to know more about it.
    Thanks for your help, Alberto, Thomas.
    Regards.
    Sebastien