how to sore neutrons in 1MeV bin width

From: Sunil C. (sunil@mailhost.tifr.res.in)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 11:37:23 CET

    Hi All

    I want to score neutrons from 1 MeV to 30 MeV in bins of 1 MeV width.
    As i understand, the bin widths are fixed due to the group structure.

    I tried using the number of bins equal to 30 using a miminum of 1 MeV and
    maximum of 30 MeV, but it does not help.

    Is there a way i can score neutrons in 1 MeV bins throughout the energy
    domain?

    thanks

    Sunil C
    Health Physicist