Re: usrsuwev output files

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 15:01:40 CEST

    Hi Zuzana,

    If I am not mistaken the activity threshold for printing isotopes in the
    *res.lis file is 0.001*total activity.

    In your case the total activity is 101116.3Bq/cc while the one of Na22 is
    3.18E+01Bq/cc.

    You could try to lower the threshold by modifying the line

                THRESH = TOTTOT(NRN) * 0.001

    usrsuwev.f which is in the flutil subdirectory.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    --
    Stefan Roesler