Problems with USRBDX output

From: Nicole Patricia Lee Pratt-Boyden (npp598@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 10:58:55 CEST

    Dear Sirs/Madams,

    I'm using the USRBDX card to score the neutron fluence resulting from a
    2.8MeV proton pencil beam hitting a Lithium-7 target. The resulting
    data is compiled using the usxsuw command and the *_sum.lis and
    *_tab.lis files produced.

    The problem is that the double-differential fluence is reported (as
    non-zero) in the *_sum.lis file, but all entries are then printed as
    zero in the *_tab.lis file. The differential fluence is reported fine
    in both files.

    Has anyone any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

    So far I have tried increasing the WHAT(3) and WHAT(6) value from their
    defaults of 80.0/100.0 seconds in the START card, but this then results
    in the whole run terminating before the requested 1,000,000 histories
    have been transported.

    Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

    With regards,

    Nicole Pratt-Boyden.