Fluka2006.3 released

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 09:35:01 CEST

    I am pleased to announce that Fluka2006.3 has been released this night.

    Interested people may as usual download it from the Fluka web site

        http://www.fluka.org

    The FLUKA User License is unchanged with respect to the previous release
    and can be found in the distributed files, as well as in the download form
    in the web site.

    This release includes many new developments in the physics models, user
    interface and scoring features. For more details, please look at the
    Release Notes which are attached to this message for your convenience

                             Have fun
                             Alfredo

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |