Utilities in FLUKA 2006.3

From: Harine, Katherine (Katherine.J.Harine@nasa.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 20:20:42 CEST

    ------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D761.526F34AA

    Are all of the files in the utilities directory, flutil, the same with =
    the new version of FLUKA? usysuw.f in both versions appear identical, =
    but usxsuw.f in the new versions has differences that appear to be =
    spaces in several FORTRAN cards with no functional differences and =
    slight differences in FORMAT cards for WRITE statments.

    I recall that in a previous release, the common blocks changed. I have =
    this question because I have revised several of the utilities for =
    particular situations.

    Thank you,

    - Katherine

    ------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D761.526F34AA

    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    charset=3Diso-8859-1">
    6.5.7233.69">
    <TITLE>Utilities in FLUKA 2006.3</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
    <BR>
    <BR>

    <P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Are all of the files in the utilities directory, =
    flutil, the same with the new version of FLUKA?&nbsp; usysuw.f in both =
    versions appear identical, but usxsuw.f in the new versions has =
    differences that appear to be spaces in several FORTRAN cards with no =
    functional differences and slight differences in FORMAT cards for WRITE =
    statments.<BR>
    <BR>
    I recall that in a previous release, the common blocks changed.&nbsp; I =
    have this question because I have revised several of the utilities for =
    particular situations.<BR>
    <BR>
    Thank you,<BR>
    <BR>