how to score emission-angle distribution of secondaries?

From: Konstantin Batkov (kbat@dec1.sinp.msu.ru)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 17:44:21 CEST

    Dear FLUKA experts,

    I would like to score the emission-angle distribution of secondary particles
    produced in the target (i.e. to plot dN/dEta versus Eta, Eta is
    pseudorapidity).
    The question is: is it possible to do it using the standard FLUKA
    estimators? I was thinking about USRYIELD, but it scores double differential
    yield, while I need only dN/dEta.

    Konstantin