Infinit loop at the finalizing stage

From: Galina Shabratova (galina@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 15:43:32 CET

    Dear fluka experts,

    I have a problem at the final step of fluka running.
    It seems that at this step in the preparation(printing) of the summary
    tape fluka gone to the infinite loop.
    In the attachment you can see inp, out and result bt files.
    Last two have not been transfer to the working directory and
    left in the tmp fluka directory.

    I am using Fluka2006_3. Today I have updated this version.
    The test of this infinite loop has been done at the SL(gcc version 3.2.3
    20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-56)) and Debian
    (gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13))machines in the interactive mode.

    I would be very thankful to you for help.

    Best Regards,
    Galina.