why dp/dx=<0 ?

From: Wang RuiGuang (wangrg@mail.ihep.ac.cn)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 14:28:48 CET

    Dear Fluka users and authors,

    I have met a problem in the simulation of secondaries of underground muons. The
    muons were inputted by option Source from a data file which is generated by GEANT3
    simulation from top of mountain to underground. In SOURCE routine, just
    momentum, direction cosines and positions
    of muons are read (PBEAM,UBEAM,VBEAM,WBEAM,XBEAM,YBEAM,ZBEAM). When WHAT(1) of
    START in input file is 10, running is normal. When it is more than 20 the
    running stops. The .err and .out show "Stepop, dp/dx=<0!! ij, z, a, mmat,
    ekin, pthrmx, dpdx0 11 -1 0 33 415.763068
      185.348344 -6.57108384E-06
     Abort called from STEPOP reason dp/dx=<0 Run stopped!
     STOP dp/dx=<0
    "
    This problem has stopped me about three weeks and I still have not any ways to
    save it now.

    Could you tell me the possible bug or how to check it?

    Thanks and Best regards!

    R.G. Wang