step size

From: Olaf Hartmann (olaf.hartmann@lnf.infn.it)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 16:27:53 CET

    Hi all,

    I'm using the MGDRAW subroutine to register all tracks escaping from my
    target volume. The target, as it should be used in the experiment, is a
    wire of 10 µm diameter or a 1 mg/cm^2 foil. If I apply these dimensions,
    I find only the "undisturbed" beam particles (no reaction). So, I
    increased the dimensions, i.e. a wire of 1 cm diameter, and in this case
    it looks like it should (I see reaction products). Is there a parameter
    which I could change so that it works also with the 'delicate' dimensions?

    Cheers,
    Olaf.