Re: Struggling to find error

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 08:48:37 CET

    Hello Martin,

    It's hard to tell without having a look on your input file, but I've
    some ideas which could maybe help.
    Your *.out file stops apparently before the input region data. Is it
    possible that your region data are in "combname" while your SDUM in
    GEOBEGIN is "combinat" (you would maybe have an unexpected character
    message, don't know, never tried it) ? Or any error of hidden character
    (or string) which could lead to the crash at this particular location ?

    Regards.
    Sebastien.