RE: Struggling to find error

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 09:34:17 CET

    Ok

    so the input exceeded the maximum storage available for parentheses
    expansion.

                         Ciao
                        Alfredo

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Stefan Roesler wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Attached is *out and *log. Yes, there is a subscript out of range in log.
    >
    > Ciao, stefan
    >
    > On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Alfredo Ferrari wrote:
    >
    >> Please keep all discussions on the fluka-discuss list, not private.
    >>
    >> Martin, did you check what is in the log file? Very likely you got
    >> a message there detailing what went wrong (if Stefan is correct, you should
    >> have a message like "subscript out of range.... ").
    >>
    >> I never got the input file so I cannot help more.
    >>
    >> Alfredo
    >>
    >> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Stefan Roesler wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello
    >>>
    >>> I pass this on to Alfredo/Vasilis. RPNORM is called with LASTEL=114705,
    >>> which obviously exceeds MXEXEL....
    >>>
    >>> Thus, it could also be a problem in the code.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>> Stefan

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |