Re: run crash

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 16:15:21 CET

    Hi Hamide

    it is a subscript out of range in the argument of variable AM in the
    following line

          PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = SQRT ( TKEFLK (NPFLKA) * ( TKEFLK (NPFLKA)
         * + TWOTWO * AM (ILOFLK(NPFLKA)) ) )

    you should use IONID instead, i.e. replace the above by the following line

          PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = SQRT ( TKEFLK (NPFLKA) * ( TKEFLK (NPFLKA)
         * + TWOTWO * AM (IONID) ) )

    I think this should also be corrected in the default source of the FLUKA
    distribution, although this line is commented out there.

    Regards
    Stefan

    --
    Stefan Roesler