extraction 4-vectors from FLUKA

From: Appleby, RB \(Robert\) (r.b.appleby@dl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 11:32:37 CET

    Hello,

    I was wondering if you could give me some help and advice
    on using FLUKA?

    I have created a simualation of the LHC beampipe, and fire
    some protons through some fields and into the beampipe wall. The hope
    is to compute particle distribution after showering to feed into another
    simualtion, so I need to extract the 4-vectors of particles
    inside FLUKA. Essentially, instead of producing some energy deposition
    histogram, I want to read out the actual particle information.

    Is this possible?

    Many thanks,
    Rob Appleby (University of Manchester, UK)