RE: mgdraw

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis (Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 15:43:07 CET

    Hi Raul,

    It is always safer to use the build-in scoring of fluka.
    EVENTBIN does score energy deposition per region, you have to use the
    special user-defined 3d binning no.8, then you have the possibility to
    score the value in a user space defined by 2 integers indexes and one
    floating point.
    The default is that the first one is the region number, second the
    lattice and the floating point pseudorapidity.
    So I would recommend to use something like this
    EVENTBIN 8.0 ENERGY 50.0 100.0 0.0
    10000.0Energy
    EVENTBIN 0.0 0.0 -10000.0 1.0 1.0 1.0&

    and compile fluka with the modified attached routine fusrbv.f that
    changes the last floating point variable and force it to be zero.

    Cheers
    Vasilis