Can FLUKA be run under CYGWIN?

From: Chuck Foster (fosterchc@nventure.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 16:03:08 CET

    CYGWIN is a LINUX emulator that runs under WINDOWS. The url for CYGWIN is
    http://cygwin.com/.

    I have run some other FORTRAN codes under CYGWIN successfully. It did not
    significantly slow there operation.

    If FLUKA can be run under CYGWIN it, is convenient because you do not have
    to reboot to go back and forth between

    WINDOWS and LINUX.

    If anyone has any experience in running FLUKA under CYGWIN please advise me
    on how to do so.

    Chuck Foster