Re: Get the position of secondaries.

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 12:56:37 CEST

    As you did, the enry USDRAW of mgdraw.f is the correct tool to get
    the coordinates of interactions producing particles (be careful of the
    ICODE value! you must look for ICODE=101) at the coordinate XSCO, YSCO,
    ZSCO. The other info about genrated secondaries are stored in the GENSTK
    common.

    If you get something which seems an anomalous distribution of position,
    check your geometry, material assignement and density values!

            Giuseppe Battistoni