[fluka-discuss]: Fast neutron absorbed dose

From: <gssahoo_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:57:57 +0530

Dear FLUKA experts,

In my simulation, I am using a mono-energetic neutron source (14 MeV)
which is moderated to epithermal and thermal neutrons with having some
contribution of fast neutrons(above 10 keV). I am interested to estimate
the fast neutron absorbed dose (in unit Gy) in a small target volume
filled with air. Please suggest me how to calculate the same.

Thank you

G S Sahoo