Re: [fluka-discuss]: Time of birth of optical photons

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:28:06 +0100

Hello Viktor,
     the variable to look at is AGOPPH (agopph = age of the photon
(seconds))
in the OPPHST stack. When dealing with optical photons, always take into
account
that they are treated by FLUKA differently from the other particles: in
particular
they are loaded into a separate stack.

Best,
Andrea

Il 17/03/2017 22:26, Віктор Родін ha scritto:
> Dear FLUKA users and experts.
> With help of the ATRACK I have opportunity to receive information
> when my primary particle enters to the scintillation region and time
> of hitting of created photons into detector volume but this isn't
> enough. Can I receive a birth time of every scintillation photon?Thank
> you for your attention.
>
> Best regards,
> Viktor

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy