RE: [fluka-discuss]: Turning of hadronic physics for proton beam

From: Philippe Schoofs <philippe.schoofs_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:31:02 +0000

Hi Ryan,

It is possible to set a threshold for the hadronic interactions thanks to the THRESHOLd card. What(3) and (4) set respectively the kinetic energy threshold for hadron elastic and inelastic scattering. By setting a threshold above the energy of your primaries, you would effectively remove these events from the simulation. More details about the THRESHOLd card can be found page 235 of the manual.

Hope it helps
Best regards
Philippe