Re: Problems with compiling and linking FLUKA

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 08:13:20 CEST

    Hello Oksana,

    The proper script to compile those routines which are not used by the
    fluka executable but after the end of the run for post-treatment of the
    data is "fff"
    exemple : fff usxsuw.f gives you usxsuw.o.

    But in the flutil repertory there is a makefile which creates all
    executables together. Simply give "make" when located in $FLUPRO/flutil,
    and you will obtain the executables.
    The lfluka script is meant to compile fluka (executable) and auxilliary
    programs used during the run linked with the executable, like a source
    file, mgdraw, usbsuw, etc. Those files are in $FLUPRO/usermvax.
    Please take a look at the README file which comes with every FLUKA
    distribution, the purpose of all the included file and scripts are
    explained.

    Hope it helps,
    Best regards.

    Sebastien.