RE: [fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD Experts

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 13:12:42 +0000

Dear Shahid,

USRYIELD is used for scoring not producing particles.
The BEAM card is used to produce particles. However it doesn't have an option
to limit the direction in angular intervals. You need to make a custom source.f
routine and activate the call using the SOURCE card.
Please look the slides of the advanced course
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2148893/attachments/1271819/1884943/11_AdvancedSources2016.pdf

Cheers
Vasilis