RE: [fluka-discuss]: Hello FLUKA Experts

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:44:13 +0000

Dear Shahid,

I am afraid that you are not much familiar with FLUKA and hence your this post and
even previous posts are not clearer to FLUKA community.

Actually, I think you are bombarding proton beam on Carbon target and want to study double differential yield of produced primary charged particles at different angular distributions. For this you are using USRYIELD and in this card you can provide the angular intervals you want to study.

SOURCE card is used as input for primary beam when there is a distribution of energies instead of single values. I don't think SPECSOUR is relevant to your problem. It is better
if you can share your simplest input file and indicate scoring cards where you see problem.

Kind regards,
Zafar Yasin
PINSTECH, Islamabad