Re: [fluka-discuss]: Comscw - RULL of exactly 1GeV

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 20:23:09 +0800

Dear Sebastian,

RULL=1 indeed looks like a number too nice and round to be true. The
first thing to check is if the unit is really GeV. You might like to
write out ISCRNG and see. My wild guess is that ISCRNG could be 2, which
means 1 star, not 1 GeV.

When scoring RULL with comscw, typically we filter with ISCRNG and
JSCRNG to avoid counting more than we actually intend.

:) mary