Re: Source definition

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 13:47:57 CEST

    Hello again Shlomo, Giuseppe, everyone,

    Sorry Shlomo, I didn't really inderstand your question, now it is clear.
    I put my answer in the fluka discuss (I hope you don't mind) so that
    everyone could take a look and maybe help more than me since I didn't
    simulate any heavy ion source yet.
    However, my advice is (if it's possible) to create some logic in which
    you test a random number (= FLRNDM(dummy)) versus a distribution of your
    choice to select the type of heavy ion you want. But I don't know (yet)
    how to define the heavyion properties in source.f, like in HI-PROP card.
    Maybe value Ijhion (heavy ion type if Ijbeam = -2, code for the heavy
    ions in fluka) in included file (BEAMCM)....

    Hope it helps a little more.
    Regards.
    Sebastien.