Re: [fluka-discuss]: Plotting spectra using USRCOLL

From: Srinidhi Bheesette <srinidhi.bheesette_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 13:55:27 +1200

Hi Eleftherios and Nikhil,

Thanks for your mail.

I followed the steps you mentioned in your mail.
I used the following scoring card and scored this time in the BIN format:

[image: Inline images 1]
Using the process option I obtained the sum.lis and tab.lis files.

But I get the following GNUPLOT error when trying to plot using flair.
[image: Inline images 2]

[image: Inline images 3]

Though the plotting wasn't successful using flair, I downloaded both the
lis files. (I have attached both the files with this mail)
Looking at the tab.lis file I assume the first two columns are scoring
energy range and the third one is the spectra. Does the four column
represent the error?

Can this be simply plotted using python or does it need any modifications?
Also could you help be with the GNUPLOT error?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Shri

(Srinidhi Bheesette)