[fluka-discuss]: How to use IRRPROFI

From: Valentin Bonvin <valentin.bonvin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 07:19:18 +0000

Hello, firstly sorry for my English I'm not so good.

I'm a beginner in FLUKA, and I have one question, if I want to simulate an irradiation I saw that it's was necessary to use IRRPROFI card with the two following parameters, Time of irradiation (in s) and the intensity (in p/s). But I don't understand if the intensity and number of primary histories are correlated, for example if I choose 2s of irradiation with intensity of 1000 p/s, should I put 2000 primary histories or not ?

Thanks a lot,

Valentin BONVIN