RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA Run errors

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 08:43:44 +0200

Hallo

re-installing the updated version is mandatory (you cannot run an expired
one), then 'changing the directory' has a meaning only in the sense that
in Flupix you cannot run inside a shared folder since symbolic links are
not supported (and you cannot run in a system directory nor in the FLUPRO
directory itself).

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti