Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN output for ANSYS

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 00:58:33 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Francesco,

    Thanks for your answers. I will try it. But the ascii file would be very large, and the data should be processed to be unit of "J/m3/s" corresponding to the beam power, however, which is not a big problem. After doing this, I am puzzled by another problem, I have read relevant references of the co-simulation of FLUKA and ANSYS, the confused problem is I don't really know how to import the table file from USRBIN output to ANSYS involving how to load the element in ANSYS with the USRBIN output, and the most puzzled maybe the coordinate corresponding problem between ANSYS and USRBIN output and how to successive reading the USRBIN output as the thermal load. If there is any detailed tutorial to operate it or command stream(APDL code) in ANSYS?

Best regards!
Tao Yang