RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA Run errors

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 10:51:54 +0000

Dear Francesco,

I am still confused by the Run problem as it is unclear whether I am actually running the correct version (although my Settings in VirtualBox show the drive as 'flupix-2011.2c-5_flair-2.3-0.iso' which I understand is the one to use).
As you suggest it appears that there is a problem with the first cycle, which then causes early termination of the whole Run.

I have looked at the files generated by the first cycle but they do not help me to find the problem.

Thanks for any advice.

Mark