Re: [fluka-discuss]: error due to file cncprs.f

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:09:33 +0200

Dear Anna,

the issue comes from the unfortunate choice of the name of one of your
USRBINs, i.e. "1d". As such a 'name' is used inside the DCYSCORE card, it
is taken as an incomplete number - rather than a name - due to the "d"
format specifier. Just call it "1day" as you successfully did in WL_1.inp.
And in general avoid to assign names that can actually be interpreted as
numbers.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti