RE: [fluka-discuss]: Error when creating source.f executable

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 06:25:32 +0000

Hi

Everything can be done either from flair or from the terminal.

From the terminal use –e to specify the fluka executable you created (and not the default flukahp in the $FLUPRO directory):
$FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -N0 -M5 "myexample.inp –e yourflukaexec

Or from flair in the run tab, there is an Exe button which allow you to select your customized executable.

In the input file you must add a SOURCE card, otherwise the routine will never be called when primary particles are generated. If you don’t do it, default value or values specified in the cards used to define the source as BEAM or BEAMPOS will be used instead of the logic you have defined in the source routine.
Hoping this help
Greetings
Joachim