Re: [fluka-discuss]: Diffuse Materials

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 19:25:09 +0000

Dear Taynná,
Yes, it’s possible.
You can define a compound with MATERIAL + COMPOUND cards.
More detail in the manual or in the following slides:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435680/attachments/1395445/2242741/05_Basic_Input_2017.pdf
Please bear in mind that the material composition is considered homogeneous and that FLUKA does not simulate chemical reactions.
Best regards, luigi