[fluka-discuss]: Flair geoviewer

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 10:16:43 -0700

I am running Ubuntu 16.04.

Have updated to the latest version of Fluka.

Have installed Flair (successfully) from the .deb file.

However, when I try to install the geoviewer (using Gdebi), it fails with
"Error: failed to satisfy all dependencies (broken cache)". I have tried
various things but have not been able to move beyond this. I note, during
the attempt, that it seems to be dealing with python amd files even though
I have an intel system. I downloaded the i386.deb file.

Any help appreciated.

Carl Ross