[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA modelling of multiple cylindrical 60Co bars

From: Dridi Walid <walid.dridi_at_cnstn.rnrt.tn>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 02:31:42 +0100 (CET)

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I am a beginner in Fluka. I know the basic rules but not the advanced utilisation.

I would like to simulate with FLUKA the dose rate in 60Co gamma irradiation facility hall and others activations studies.

The radioactive source is composed by eight cylindrical 60Co bars. The bars are identicals (dimensions, activities, Z direction) but are arranged in different positions.

I would like to modify the source.f file.

Can you please tell me, in the source.f file where we must make the major modifications?

We must store the particle coordinates (XBEAM, YBEAM, ZBEAM) in array with dimension (3,8) after calculation?

Thanks very much in advance.