Re: [fluka-discuss]: Internal Error: get_unit(): Bad internal unit KIND

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 12:26:24 +0200

Dear Soiciro Aogaki
unfortunately gfortran has the bad habit of breaking compatibility among
different versions. The distributed FLUKA has been compiled with 6.3.1.
We have no experience with gfortran 7 up to now, but it seems from your
messages that it causes troubles. No solutions for the moment..
Regards
Paola
> Dear fluka experts,
>
> I compile the FLUKA using with gfortran version 7.1.1.
> When I execute “flukahp”, I receive the following
> error message
>
> At line 60 of file datimf.f
> Internal Error: get_unit(): Bad internal unit KIND
>
> When I use older version of compiler (gfortran 6.3), It
> makes no errors. Can I solve the problem?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Soiciro Aogaki
> Postdoctoral Research Assistant
> Extreme Light Infrastructure - Nuclear Physics (ELI-NP),
> Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear
> Engineering (IFIN-HH)
> 30 Reactorului St., Bucharest-Magurele, jud. Ilfov, P.O.B. MG-6,
> RO-077125, ROMANIA

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374