[fluka-discuss]: ´ð¸´: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring for lattice structure

From: Guang Zhao <zhaog_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:44:41 +0800

Dear Stefan,

Firstly, thank you very much for your answer. My question was the second
option. About the usrbin with what(1)=8, I do not quite understand how to
set the third variable (float type) of special binning in my case.

Best regards,

Guang

·¢¼þÈË: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it
[mailto:owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it] ´ú±í Stefan Roesler
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2017Äê6ÔÂ20ÈÕ 21:52
ÊÕ¼þÈË: zhaog_at_ihep.ac.cn; fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Ö÷Ìâ: RE: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring for lattice structure

Dear Guang

If you use a region-independent USRBIN scoring (e.g. Cartesian or
cylindrical) it will only score in the wire at the position of the scoring
mesh (no matter whether overlaid on prototype or replica). If you want to
score with USRBIN by region you can use the ¡°special binning¡± option
What(1)=8 (please see manual for the other what values in this case).

From what I understand from your question the second option (special
scoring) is probably what you need.

Cheers

Stefan