[fluka-discuss]: USRTRACK

From: kabytayeva <kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:35:43 +0300

Hello everybody!
I'm a little confused in the measurements.

I am interested in the rad decay of the created 180Ta in the next
reaction 181Ta(gamma,n)180Ta

I use USRTRACK and need to get results of 23bin in : photons/cm2/s.
According to the manual the results of a USRTRACK track-length estimator
are always given as differential distributions of fluence in energy, in
units of cm −2 GeV −1 per incident primary. I add IRRPROFI and DSYSCORE
and automatically I get photons/cm2/s/GEV. In order to get results in
photons/cm2/s I need to divide Y value on 1000, is not it? (I confused
because of if I divide on 1000 it is not agree with experimental value,
but if I divide on 100 all agree with experiment.) Does the FLAIR
command which help me normalise value?

Many thanks

I attach input file

Best regards, Raushan Kabytayeva