Re: [fluka-discuss]: SOURCE card

From: Федоров Владимир <paralaks_at_mrrc.obninsk.ru>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 14:15:09 +0300
Dear Andrea!

Thank you for response.

I'm new in Fluka and I have used mcnpx, where beam description is set using the corresponding cards.

I know that source.f is used when some source parameters cannot be described with built-in source (but in my case, an annular built-in source used).
How to use parameters of this source in source.f?
I know that there is COMMON BEAMCM, but where I can get names of proper values for this and enother COMMON-blocks?

Best regards,
Vladimir Fedorov