Re: [fluka-discuss]: .err file: problem with error message generated

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 07:39:58 +0000

Dear Agnieszka,
the error file is normally created when the initialisation phase is completed and contains the progress of the number of events processed.
It might also contains messages related to the event generator, usually only warnings for the user unless their number is large.
Your error file does not show any issue.
For more details, please give a look at the section 2.2.14 of the manual and at these slides<https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435678/attachments/1395442/2242740/02_Installation_2017.pdf> from the basic FLUKA course.
Best, luigi