[fluka-discuss]: USRBDX

From: kabytayeva <kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 16:45:43 +0300

Hello everybody!

I'm interested in gamma spetra after aluminum. Is it right to use USRBDX
card as I did it(I attach my input file)

  Also I would like to know the units because I'm confused.If I
understand right I will receive cm / GeV per primary. And to get
photons/ cm2 per primary, I need to multiply the resulting value by
0.78125 (the volume of aluminum or may be if I interest in gamma
spectrum after aluminium I do not have to do this?) and divide it by
the energy difference in tab.lis and multiply it by Ebins(in my case I
use Ebins in USRBDX card as 100).

Many thanks!