[fluka-discuss]: 2D mesh value of usrbin in geoview

From: Zhiyi Liu <zhiyil_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 09:24:58 -0700

Hi,
After intensly using geoview, I realized that it is a great tool to
understand simulation results, at least 2D viewing is very useful for users.

One of nice functions that was reminded by Paola is geo layer overlapping
with simulation result of usrbin. Although usrbin's palette bar can tell
roughly the value in each bin, I am wondering if it is easy for developers
to add a function to show the simulation value in each bin in the status
bar.

Thanks,
Zhiyi.

--
Zhiyi Liu
Tel: (778)875-7880 Email: zhiyil_at_triumf.ca