Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA2011.2c-6: obsolete version?

From: Jürgen Diefenbach <diefenba_at_uni-mainz.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:52:34 +0200

Dear Francesco,

yes, indeed! You are right. What messed up things was that I used wget
for the download, but the filename doesn't contain the "-4" or "-6". So
the new version go a "tar.gz.1" at the end (from wget), while bash would
autocomplete only the obsolete "tar.gz" when using tar...

What my colleague did I don't know. For him it should have worked.

Anyway, I apologize for the noise and will turn to udating my binutils
now (I ran into the compile issue mentioned elsewhere in the mailing list).

Thank you,

Juergen