RE: [fluka-discuss]: scoring alpha with USRBIN

From: Sandipan <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:35:03 +0530

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. I did not activate LOW-NEUT because I thought it
is automatically activated via PRECISIO. In a reply to another question
Francesco Cerutti has written "In particular, you need to have pointwise
treatment activated (which is already the case for PRECISIO defaults)".
But anyway now I have added the LOW-NEUT card and added the end detector
of USRBIN as the detector1. But still the results are zero. I have
attached the modified I/P. Can you please check.

Sandipan