RE: [fluka-discuss]: Modify NCASES value during the simulation

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 12:37:21 +0000

Dear Carmona,

as you already mentioned, and since you are already using the source.f routine, you can set NOMORE=1.
So instead of increasing the number of primaries, you can set it to a "maximum" and then stop the run given a condition that you set in the source routine. When you set NOMORE=1 the run will stop.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis