[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA error: STOP MAIN:GLOBAL OUT OF ORDER

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:11:29 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am using SimpleGeo to generate a geometry of several circles detectors around the target (like the figure 1 of this article: http://www.aesj.or.jp/publication/pnst001/data/85.pdf). This geometry is well visualized by FLAIR without any error. However, when i run a simulation, FLUKA gives me this message of error:

Abort called from FLUKAM reason MAIN:GLOBAL OUT OF ORDER Run stopped!
 STOP MAIN:GLOBAL OUT OF ORDER

Could you please give my your opinions about this error ? Please find the input file in the attachment file.

Thank you for your responses.

Duy.