RE: SCORE and energy conservation

From: Markus Brugger (Markus.Brugger@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 11:40:28 CEST

    Hi Paolo,

    It's indeed puzzling that you would get far more energy out of the
    event, something certain people were/are desperately looking for ;-)

    Looking at your input file it appears that you're using a user SOURCE
    routine. It might be that the origin of this 'energy feature' can be
    found there -> could you please send us all files necessary to run your
    case?

    thanks

    Markus