[fluka-discuss]: Contact FLUKA development team

From: Patryk Pasterny <Patryk.Pasterny_at_fis.agh.edu.pl>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:06:44 +0100

Hi,
i want to contact with someone from FLUKA development team, cause i have prepared tool named FLOOT, which enables in user friendly way to convert FLUKA .dat and .lis files to ROOT TH1F, TH2D and TH3D histograms. The program works properly for scoring cards USRBIN and USRTRACK. I am now trying to enable conversion of USRBDX card and testing the rest of them.
I and my supervisor use it daily to easily analize data generated by FLUKA and i think it can be very helpful for others to place or mention it somewhere on the fluka site.Sincerely,
Patryk Pasterny