[fluka-discuss]: Errors in bremsstrahlung simulation

From: <iaz5_at_tpu.ru>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:24:03 +0600

Dear Fluka experts,

I have the source of electron, tungsten target and some geometry. In my
simulation, I'm trying to calculate such characteristic as:dose rate,
spectrum of photons in some part of geometry. But it seems, that this
model is broken. Photon are hindered by iron, lead(and it's right), but
not by the steel(it is not correct).

Could you, please, tell me, where is my errors in Fluka input code?

Best regards, Ivan